1/32 Tamiya F4-Phantom show time 100

Hi Guys
this is my rendition of show time 100 which of corse was a F4-Phantom, below for those that are interested is a bit of the history relating to that aircraft.

Fighter Squadron 96, or VF-96Fighting Falconswas an aviation unit of the United States Navyin service from 1962 to 1975. When assigned to Carrier Air Wing Nine (CVW-9) their tailcode was NG, and their radio callsign was Showtime. Originally established as United States Naval Reservesquadron VF-791Fighting Falconson 20 July 1950 it was redesignated VF-142after becoming a regular squadron on 4 February 1953. It was re-designated VF-96on 1 June 1962 and disestablished on 1 December 1975.

4l6WfIJ.jpg0e1SByQ.jpgycG56EX.jpgBgyH529.jpgmovdUQ5.jpgVvFDQvR.jpghe2dPsj.jpg9irkZmr.jpgtEOl1u9.jpgLTO38X0.jpg41fNjYV.jpg

I have always loved the Phantom since I saw it for the first time! Big...loud and just reeked of "I am a badass". The back bone of the US military for a lot of years and several other countries too! I flew with some flight engineers that cross trained from being F-4 maintenance and proudly showed their "Phantom Bite" scars. Great job on a Phabulous Phantom!