dora9

I agree there was a lot of miss informations, but still a Tiger or Panther in good working order, wich was not so frequent, where impressive beasts!

I won't go as far as Parker went, have his book and what he did is totaly mind blowing! The major modifications he did and the scratch build items are available on AFV site. He did resin version of the major things like the ammo racks for the hull, wich is a pain in the b.. to modify. So nice build, rework what is in open sight, add some details in the engine bay and the interior, a good paint job with weathering and some mud. Will have to learn how to do realistic mud!

So got my build all planned up I guess.

Edited by dora9

10 hours ago, LSP_Mike said:

I'll hope that Trumpy does a Jagdpanther down the road, as that is one of my favs. I'd like to see some Sherman love too.

As far as I'm aware, a Jagdpanther is in the works now, Mike, to follow on the heels of the Panther. If worse comes to worst, there's always the Tamiya 1:16 kit.

8 hours ago, LSP_Mike said:

I have the Bandai 1/24th kit with interior as a cushion. They also did the king Kitty, and panther, so I;m good for a bit.

I've got both the Academy (Tamiya) 1:25 Panther and Jagdpanther, but either one in 1:16 scale (specifically the Jagdpanther) would be absolutely great.