Sign in to follow this  
Jack

"First flight certificate...........

On 8/16/2018 at 9:23 PM, Jack said:

Finally we (my son and i) found it the proper time to give Julia, my granddaughter, her first "baptism" flight in a GA aircraft, so we went out to our airport, and hoping she'd be fine while trying to let her enjoy the flight this is what it looked like before the flight:

rzUYjlH.jpg

And this how it looked after the flight, ........i think she's introduced into flying the right way, don't you think?

zrwSAuv.jpg

Funny thing always is the fact that her father, next to her in the back, CAN fly the cessna, but officially not allowed, since he flies A330's and hasn't touched GA aircraft in a lot of years......

Jack, dis fantasties!! So mooi om te sien!!  Jy is 'n wonderlike oupa. 

5 hours ago, Jack said:

you're fully right, but at this moment, these diesel cessna's are actually for longer flights (without refueling) reduced to a three person  transport, just to keep it comfortable......

Even better! More flight hours for the kid :) :) :)

12 hours ago, Gerhard said:

Jack, dis fantasties!! So mooi om te sien!!  Jy is 'n wonderlike oupa. 

Dank je wel Gerhard...:punk:

Posted (edited)

Appreciate your interest guys, but just google PH-NPT, and have your own choice of pictures, obviously i don't have any of mine looking at the aircraft from the outside being airborne...;)

Oh wait a minute, maybe, just maybe with a very loooong selfie stick, imagine you're having you're cellphone sticking out the side window for about 6 to 9 feet:whistle:

Edited by Jack