1/32 : Hasegawa F-86F-40 Sabre JASDF for Oct-18 !

SharkOwl

1/32 : Hasegawa F-86F-40 Sabre JASDF For Oct-18

Hasegawa is announcing for October 2018, the release of a F-86F-40 Sabre of the Japanese Self Defense Force.

Is anybody knows if this will be a new mold and will include separate parts for flaps and leading edge slats ?

Thanks for any info about it !

B)

SharkOwl      

• 2 years later...

On the subject of Hasegawa's 1/32nd scale F-86F-40 kits, I spent over 4 hours trying to find a price for their kit SK-006, All Transparent High Grade kit. I picked mine up while stationed at Yokota AB, Japan in 1988 (ish). I have no doubt they used the same mold as their earlier kit, but shot clear plastic thru it and tossed in the decals, info sheet but altered the instructions a bit. I shot pictures of the inside of the kit (mine is still in their bags) and the metal and rubber components but don't know how (or even if it's possible) to share them with the folks. It's one of a few 1/32nd scale kits I picked up there and now that I am retired and have access to my stash, I hope to start building some of these guys. I am primarily a 1:40th modeler but my unbuilt kit collection is all over the place in scales. I suspect I am not alone in that aspect of plastic kit hobbiests! 

I'm an F-86 fan all my life, and I will jump on this for sure!

I hope they produce enough this time!

Last release in my part of the world seemed almost to sell out within a blink of an eye!

This is a GOOD kit despite it's age and with a little tweaking it will make a VERY nice model!

I'll be ready to pounce as of now! lol.  :thumbsup: