1/32 Trumpeter A6 intruder

Hi Mike, Absolutely First class work all round. 

I have to agree, ive just taken delivery of my first Reedoak figures and they are incredible. You really have done them justice. 

The aircraft build too is outstanding ,a great kit of a geat aircraft executed outstandingly. 

You should be justifiably proud. 

• 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Some very nice work!

I just got this kit and after an inspection of the cockpit side consoles, instrument panel and seats, I have a lot of work to do. I will probably toss the side consoles and scratchbuild everything. Since I spent 1700+ hours in this airplane I am sure I will find a lot more wrong with it as well.  Nothing really stands out on your model except the colors of the  Mk82's. they were a much darker OD green. 

Edited by STM

Great diorama.  The attention to detail is the highlight of this presentation.  I can recall vividly, sitting an officers stateroom hearing the chains being dragged across the flight deck to secure the aircraft once landed and spotted.  The modelwork is outstanding and all the personnel seem to be doing what they should be doing.

Wow!  Superb build and diorama Mike, make me want to dip my toe in the jet pond.  Your diorama composition is spot on and brings the scene to life.  The A-6 paint job is top shelf and very eye-catching.

Ernest 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...