Sign in to follow this  
phantom

Chattanooga 2019 convention

I think  I am coming.:whistle:

didn't they say at the Bidding war meeting that they will start putting things up in September of this year with details and that registration etc will commence in September  2018 on their Chattanooga web page like Phoenix did ?

This one is HIGHLY unlikely for me.  With TX being much closer for me in 2020, and of course the potential for my own club to host 2021,  as well as the fact of getting married next summer as well, it makes Chattanooga a very unlikely trip for me. 

Things may change, but right now Id have to say its about a 90% chance or more I wont be able to be there. 

23 minutes ago, Out2gtcha said:

This one is HIGHLY unlikely for me.  With TX being much closer for me in 2020, and of course the potential for my own club to host 2021,  as well as the fact of getting married next summer as well, it makes Chattanooga a very unlikely trip for me. 

Things may change, but right now Id have to say its about a 90% chance or more I wont be able to be there. 

You didn't say anything about getting married while we were at Nats!! Congrats, Buddy!

Congrats Brian! Like others have said an ipms nats is the perfect honeymoon.;)

With San Marcos in 2020 and closer to me Chattanooga is probably not going to happen. Although, I could fly in for a few day to take a look around...:)

Brian, congrats on the pending marriage!

Got the vows figured out yet? May I suggest:

As for Chattanooga, it's a maybe for me at this point. I'll eventually make it one day, just not sure when.

Carl

The Mrs and I are planning to attend. Plenty to do around there before and after the event.  It's a 9 hour drive from Howell.  Very doable... So far in my mind.

Rick