Chattanooga 2019 convention

phantom

Great thanks.

Another question.  I got a room for Friday and Saturday night but I'm wondering if I really need Saturday night.

Are people/vendors pretty much cleared out on Saturday night?

I'm an infrequent Nats guy so I have these questions...

I will be thinking about all you guys while I am movIng. Kitchen and my hobby room contents and kits are first to go over.   The wife's art studIo too.  Movers show up next week with the lucky stuff.  Model building could commence mid August?

Have fun, take photos and bring back good stories.

Rick

On 7/30/2019 at 7:43 PM, phantom said:

We can meet up at GT Resins table in the vendors room before our meet and greet on Friday at 1.

Mike

Yes,  Please do so.   Jake MeLampy will at the GT Resin tables with his books and decals for the convention.  We have a great location between Zoukei Mura and Wing nut Wings, so I look forward to seeing all of the LSP gang int person.

I am arriving on Tuesday and be ready to go  when the vendor room opens on Wednesday.

I do have a ticket for the Space center Tour on Thursday available.   IF you need one or know of someone who does, have them get in touch with me.   I have been to Hunstville twice  and would love to go again, but will just be too busy to go this time.

THX

Gary

Folks, I am VERY sorry to say that I will miss Chattanooga.  :sorry:    My 83 year old mother took her first flight in 30 years to see my oldest son and visit Portland, Maine.  Less than 6 hours after arriving, getting the scenic tour by my son, she mis-stepped off a curb and broke her leg in 3 places.  I'm currently in Portland, bringing her home tomorrow (Monday), but I'll have to stay around for a few days to get her settled and get her surgery scheduled (she wanted to come home to Virginia for the surgery).  Really sorry to miss Nationals and seeing you guys but I hope to see you all next time.  Telford maybe?

Looking forward to seeing LOTS of pictures and hearing your stories.  

Who is getting Eduard's Mustang????

Cheers, guys.

Chris