Chattanooga 2019 convention

phantom

There was a change in the time and location of my "talk" on how models are designed. I will be mostly talking about designing injection-moulded plastic kits but also about 3d-print-to-resin models. This seminar will take place on Friday, 9 August,  morning from 10:15 to 11:14 in seminar room 4. (I also changed the times and location in my earlier post in this thread). 

I am looking forward to seeing you there. 

Radu 

• 2 weeks later...

I'll be driving down, so there Tuesday - Saturday (judging Friday).  Do we have a LSP group meeting planned again or a lunch/dinner/drinks?  Sorry, have not browsed all the pages of this thread so might have missed it.

Sadly - my Duchess Arlene is not near complete so not bringing her down, but my club, NovaIPMS will have a display table so I'll bring a few things down for that.  Please stop by and say hi or hopefully will run into everyone at the LSP meeting. 

Anyone going to the space center on Thursday (kills an ENTIRE DAY!!)?  My SO is flying back on Friday so I'm free Friday evening after judging... :ph34r: :beer4:

Chris

6 minutes ago, CANicoll said:

I'll be driving down, so there Tuesday - Saturday (judging Friday).  Do we have a LSP group meeting planned again or a lunch/dinner/drinks?  Sorry, have not browsed all the pages of this thread so might have missed it.

Sadly - my Duchess Arlene is not near complete so not bringing her down, but my club, NovaIPMS will have a display table so I'll bring a few things down for that.  Please stop by and say hi or hopefully will run into everyone at the LSP meeting. 

Anyone going to the space center on Thursday (kills an ENTIRE DAY!!)?  My SO is flying back on Friday so I'm free Friday evening after judging... :ph34r: :beer4:

Will miss seeing you guys this year!! 

Just now, Out2gtcha said:

Will miss seeing you guys this year!! 

Yeah yeah yeah.  'I got married' ... SUCH a lame excuse....    Brian, Actually, thrilled for you and congrats!!  Definitely will miss seeing you this year.  Just means you have to come to Telford to make up for it.  Tell your new bride you are taking her on a trip to London in the fall.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/17/2019 at 12:12 PM, CANicoll said:

I'll be driving down, so there Tuesday - Saturday (judging Friday). 

Chris

I cannot get there until Friday morning.  Just wanted to confirm that if I get my models on the table before lunch on Friday they will not miss judging?

I mean, it's not like I'll win but want to belly up and give it a try.