Chattanooga 2019 convention

phantom

On 6/18/2019 at 6:46 PM, phantom said:

Looks like our "Meet and Greet" is Friday afternoon from 1 to 2. See you all there!

Mike

Looking forward to it! Last year's meeting was a great laugh. 

I will also do a "talk" on how models are designed, mostly talking about designing injection-moulded plastic kits but also about 3d-print-to- resin models. This will take place on Friday, 9 august,  morning from 10:15 to 11:14 in seminar room 4. 

Radu

Edited by Radub
Date change for the seminar

5 hours ago, Radub said:

Looking forward to it! Last year's meeting was a great laugh. 

I will also do a "talk" on how models are designed, mostly talking about designing injection-moulded plastic kits but also about 3d-print-to- resin models. This will take place on Friday morning from 10 to 11 in room 13. 

Radu

Yes it was!  Will miss the meet and greet this year, and hanging out grabbing food and gabbing. 

1 hour ago, MARU5137 said:

Oh Geez! I will definitely miss that Radu. 

Maybe you or someone  could videotape  your talk and post it here..

Please, thank you.  :thumbsup:

I really enjoyed seeing every ONE last year and will Miss our Breakfasts together and dining out and the diverse subjects and conflabs and chatting.

ENJOY the show and do take gazillion photos those of you who are going.

MARU  5137

:yahoo:

Please can you please, please, please refrain from random capitalisations please? It reminds me of somebody....

On 6/21/2019 at 12:31 AM, MARU5137 said:

I thought you said "it was time to take a rest from LSP" a few days ago DeanKB? . Does it remind you of ME. ...... :rofl: ??????

I was away for an entire week! Speaking to real people. For a week. It was exhausting! 

On 6/5/2019 at 5:31 PM, Jennings Heilig said:

I won’t be there, but Jonathan will be there manning our table.  He told me there was an unusually high amount of buzz about IPMS at Wonderfest last weekend, and that they have sold 450 vendor tables (all contained in one gigantic football field sized room), and that the main hotel and FOUR overflow hotels are now completely booked.  It looks like it might be one of, if not THE biggest IPMS conventions yet.  But of course the hobby is dying, right?

"The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated..."

Mark Twain