2018 Phoenix Nat Pictures

CANicoll

17 minutes ago, Martinnfb said:

Department of Public Safety and Emergency Preparedness just released this :)

uy2EGdF.jpg?1

Starting from bottom left going around clockwise, yours truly, then Harvs wife Bev, Harv, Smitty, Clunck, BigTim, Martin, Phantom, Wolf, WilliamJ's wife Donna then WilliamJ.

It was a good time there. I was bummed that I couldn't make more of the GTG's with y'all but I was pulled in 40 directions from the other group I traveled down with. I was glad  I made the meet and greet though! As others have already said LSPs models were very nice and we represented. Martin, thanks for the kind words as that 1/48 su-35 was mine. :) Ill try and post some of the pix I took soon. Good seeing everyone there!

Edited by The Dude

54 minutes ago, Out2gtcha said:

Starting from bottom left going around clockwise, yours truly, then Harvs wife Bev, Harv, Smitty, Clunck, BigTim, Martin, Phantom, Wolf, WilliamJ's wife Donna then WilliamJ.

Was that pic before, or after the barely dead prime rib tried to murder you?

5 hours ago, Martinnfb said:

Some of my favourites, please excuse the limited quality of cell phone pictures.

This was probably the best scratch build model of an aeroplane i have ever seen in my worthless life :)

5AetzmD.jpgiDYZF6q.jpg 

Don's

WQWotdL.jpg

This little Suchoy was so pretty

k8L99d1.jpg

Super detailed Volksjager

D00lZq2.jpg

Negev collision inspired F-15

TGnBo1M.jpg

random choppers

8j2F1h4.jpg

BQ1P0Sm.jpg

The C-54 and the CH-47 were done by members of my model club, Dennis and Jay of Temecula Valley Model Club.  Both outstanding modelers and nice guys too!

Sorry I didn't get to spend more time meeting and talking to you guys but I enjoyed the short snippets that I got!

Guest Clunkmeister
3 hours ago, Martinnfb said:

Department of Public Safety and Emergency Preparedness just released this :)

uy2EGdF.jpg?1

2 hours ago, Out2gtcha said:

Soooooo........

Notice,.......  how,.... Martin, the ex Soviet spy,....... is careful to hide his profile behind Phantom's head.. hmmmm?

Do I sense a conspiracy afoot?   Hmmmm?

Thanks, you're a bunch of ugly mother****ers, that's for sure (with the exception of the ladies who look lovely)! :rofl:

Glad to make your virtual acquaintance. I'm sorry I wasn't there, but I'm just getting my mojo back and seeing such a profusion of excellence might derail that process. :(