Libyan Mig-23MF, 0200 Tripoli August 2005

Daniel Leduc

OH yeah Baby......

Was hopping that one for a long time, everything was there, all the hardware, bell and wissel etc. but didn't feel the drive...

Then there was my calling....lol :rofl:., that GB suggestion came up, and notice that perfect Angolian built a week ago.... :bow:

Gonna go with everything or almost, from the Trumpet kit, Linden Hill decal sheet, the hole Aires package (pit, wheel and Exhaust)

Quickboost scoops / spoilers, Aero discharge and maybe with a pilot.....:hmmm: also did put my hand on some Cutting Edge Atoll missile..

don't know if they ever used them but will find out.

TYUL3zal.jpg

5KAeoA5l.jpg

In the next few days, will definitly gonna go true Madmax Angolian WIP for some interesting ideal,

but as always want to keep it a simple build and have fun first.

Don't get far...

Dan.

Edited by Daniel Leduc
image where deleted from Imgur

55 minutes ago, Gazzas said:

Did they ever fly in NMF?

Gaz

Nyet. 

From the beginning, the skin of the MiG-23 was mainly manufactured from cladded aluminium alloys ("Alclad") and already anodised (aka "conversion coated" aka "chemical film treated") plate and sheet material. Chemically milled components of the fuselage skin were either anodised or primed. 

Export MiG-23MLA (23-12A) in the nude:

dIkW2Hd.jpg

2UWjCVe.jpg

WE2L521.jpg

7 hours ago, Ivan Ivanovich said:

Nyet. 

From the beginning, the skin of the MiG-23 was mainly manufactured from cladded aluminium alloys ("Alclad") and already anodised (aka "conversion coated" aka "chemical film treated") plate and sheet material. Chemically milled components of the fuselage skin were either anodised or primed. 

Export MiG-23MLA (23-12A) in the nude:

Yeah, thanks for the lesson, we don't know much on Russian subject and should do more ... Already planning some soon..:wicked:

9 hours ago, Alain Gadbois said:

Salut Daniel!

Very impressive project! I hope all that resin fits well! Yes, MiGs are cool!

Alain

Salut Alain,

Yeah, even Aires can be challenging to put in some times.... for the price they sell their stuff, they should do more homework.

You know, the easyest build I did with resine pit was just like the Hunter André(Dora) is doing, 

tooked a True Detail pit, for $ 15.00 CDN. ....($5.00 US)..:rofl: ..  not expansive at all,  paint it, few drop of glue and droped it in.

no sanding, done. bang. and that was my Brady.

Dan.