Zvezda Star Destroyer - a new detailing project

The Madhatter

thanks guys

Thought I would show you where I'm heading with this. Got some good basic structure work done and am now working on the larger details before moving in to do the finer stuff. There are some casting holes here and there and will need covering etc which will be done with details. Most of this will unlikely to be seen but it's better to be safe than sorry and have visibly empty spots of nothing

IMG_7964

IMG_7975

IMG_7973

IMG_7972

IMG_7968

Anyways, that's it for now, but thanks for looking

Si

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks very much guys! Sorry for the very late reply

I am happy to say that I have added all the detail I'm going to, to the bottom hull plate. I do have some stuff to add to the upper lips where the sidewalls meet the hull but that won't take long. All that's left to add detail  too are the  sidewalls themselves. I won't be going to mental there as the space is pretty short but enough to make it more interesting, and then it'll be the joyous task of adding the fibers.

IMG_7976

IMG_7978

IMG_7979

IMG_7980

IMG_7985

Anyway, that's it for now. I'm still casting pieces for the base and that is taking up a fair whack of time but the ship detailing is nearly finished!

Sorry for the not-so-great pictures, I couldn't be bothered getting the photo tent out etc

thanks as looking!

Si