My take on Revell FW190

Gerhard

She looks good Gerhard, I love detailing engines and yours looks spot on to me.  Was the finish airbrushed or brush painted?  I like the weathering along the wing leading edge and cowling, just right.

Thanks Mozart, coming from you that is a huge compliment, I dont have an airbrush, so all is sticky things and spray cans,. Oh, i never touched the engine with a brush, make up sticks with MIG Pigments, (Dont tell my wife, she is still looking for them)

Thank Ray., was not going to spend two weeks on an engine and close it all up. I used some "artistic license" with the support bars on the top covers. It's technically not correct, but I like it. End of he day, nobody will actually know. 

Thanks Mr B. stand came with the kit. Those aerials were finicky, but they are needed for the Nightfighter. I used Mig rust pigments on the exhausts. 

Edited by Gerhard

Looks fantastic Gerhard, also is that an open mg bay in the wing which I am guessing is the Sites set? Superb job in getting that to fit as well! Need to get mine finished at some point now.......

Regards. Andy 

Edited by monthebiff