Panavia Tornado resin info required

Stevepd

Hi folks,

after a long break I'm thinking of a Tornado. I have some resin but want to know is there anything for the avionics panel on the side of the nose. I have checked scalemates and come up with the CAM IDS detail set p/n NR.32-034. Does anybody have any info on this and is it available?

Thanks for any info.

Steve.

Edited by Stevepd

Paragon had avionics bays for both sides of the nose as well as extended leading and trailing edge flaps for the wings. Unfortunately, Paragon is long gone and I don't know if anyone picked up on their product line after their demise.

Thanks everyone I've got the Paragons flaps/slats, also Aires airbrakes/engines & a cockpit set.  I'll investigate further as it will sway which way I go with the kit.

Steve.

11 hours ago, Grizly said:

Paragon had avionics bays for both sides of the nose as well as extended leading and trailing edge flaps for the wings. Unfortunately, Paragon is long gone and I don't know if anyone picked up on their product line after their demise.

Are you sure Paragon released them? I got news from them announcing the releases and never saw that one. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/29/2018 at 10:08 AM, thierry laurent said:

Are you sure Paragon released them? I got news from them announcing the releases and never saw that one. 

I honestly don't think Paragon did avionic bays for any 1/32 Tornado version, have all they did Tonka wise (I'm sure of that) for my eventual conversion of the old Revell kit to an RAF Lossiemouth GR4.

Perhaps they did though and I missed it too ... damn spent a fortune on aftermarket for this kit, is there not meant to be an Italeri 1/32 Tornado GR4 released soon?

Relish Resin did some parts too and I'm sure I have all I needed from them too ... must go open the box again for a look :)

6 hours ago, Southern Bandit said:

As I recall, the biggest issue on any Revell 1/32 Tornado is going to be with the intakes, there is no after market intake trunking for that AFAIK and needs some serious modelling skill surgery ... or cheat and make intake covers :)

Now I try to be different with my builds and I was thinking of the mesh covers as fitted when doing engine runs, a bit of a distraction technique to take the eyes away from the trunking, or just slap on FOD covers.

Steve.

25 minutes ago, Luca said:

Tac Scale Dynamics (CAM) made an avionics bay (port side), included in their Super Detail Set, for the Revell Tonka

s-l400.jpg

Yep but trying to find one for sale.......

Steve.