Early Phantom stencils

jmel

New stuff coming next month from Speed Hunter Graphics!!

1/32 F-4 early stencils will be sheet #32013. These made me go blind and aged me at least 20 years while drawing them, but man they will look great on your SEA-painted Phantom! 

Each of these maintenance stencil decals were drawn from actual photos of actual aircraft. In many cases, the same markings on the real jets were white against green paint and black against tan paint, depending on each jet's individual paint pattern. Where this occurred, we've supplied the marking in black AND white. 

This sheet has specific markings for the F-4C, F-4D, F-4E, F-4G, and RF-4C.  Includes decals for weapons pylons, chaff/flare dispensers, and external fuel tanks.

Retail will be $19.95

www.reidairpublishing.com

32011_Phantom_stencils.jpg

Edited by jmel

I have people clamoring for these in 1/48 and even 1/72.  I can't imagine applying all of these to a 1/72 model!!!

These came back from the printer today.  Just waiting on the instructions to return and I'll get the ordering links turned on.

3 hours ago, Mark P said:

So then....the original question is valid! Are stencils being considered for navy Phantoms?

Mark Proulx

Yes.  Absolutely.  Just need to work it into the schedule and make sure I have thorough reference material to do them accurately.

Jake