ZM New Old Man Blog is up in english

Ryan

15 minutes ago, dora9 said:

I remember 5 years ago,  sent an email suggesting a future kit and here it is now! I really love the Toryu an can't wait to get my hands on it!

Actually (3) of them if I read it correctly.

I've never really been into Japanese AC ... as I wanted to impose stash limitations to the ETO and MTO.

A while back I scored a Tamiya early war Zero because it was a Tamiya kit ... and a ZM Shinden because the original boxing is now somewhat of a rarity.

Also the AUD was doing very well against the USD at the time ... so ...

Still unsure whether I'll pull the trigger ... If I don't - it will only be because of subject parameters.

I HAVE however, been reading up on the history of the beastie ... and I have to say she's a good rival for the Bf.110F/G.

Same intentions behind initial design, same flaws ... same or similar re-deployment ... same successes.

Pity it never really made it into the night fighter role (if I'm reading right) ... and the schräge musik arrangement looks enticing.

Rog :)

In a sea of almost unlimited Mustangs, Spitfires and FW-190’s options, its almost unimaginable that we’re about to see a Ki-45 or an Hs 129 in 1:32 scale.   Some might yawn at these offerings but to each his own.   Nothing against those torch blower kits or the 4 foot wing spanned four engine bomber types.  

There will be a bunch of us doing the curly shuffle waiting for the mailman to arrive!  

We we live in great times!