Mr color gloss super clear

daveoh

Has anyone used Mr color gloss super clear UV cut? Not in the rattle can.

Does it react with humbrol or xtracolour enamels ? 

I'm thinking of getting myself some with levelling thinners to gloss my jets ready for decals. 

Your experiences would be helpful. 

Cheers

Dave.

I’ve used both the rattle can and the smaller glass jar thinned with Mr. Levelling Thinner and it worked like a charm - I was really impressed - just make sure you are ventilating properly the spray area and have cleaned up the dust etc. beforehand and that you take care to not get any runs - you are looking for a nice smooth finish!

By using this product you are taking things to another level!

Chees and happy modelling mate!

Alan 

Guest Maxim

Love the stuff. I also use leveling thinner to thin it and spray very light coats at low pressure. I've also tinted it with pearl colors for metal effects.

Despite the stupid over the top name. I used their flat UV cut, not realising flat is American for Matt. I was sold it as a new gloss clear, but I have to say if their gloss clear is as good as their matt, it must be marvelous stuff. That is the mattest, flattest spray clear I've ever used. I use on scenic work in case the Vallejo stuff isn't quite dull enough. It also seems to last for ever in the rattle can with excellent pressure.

Martin