On 9/7/2018 at 10:33 PM, mozart said:

Tiger Moths are well documented, it should be easy to find drawings but if not I can probably help.

That is correct, but like in many other cases - half of the existing documentation is worthless, sorry to say that. We have been beaten up too many times for trusting in soome well recognized publications, hence prefer now to be extra cautious. 

On 9/10/2018 at 9:13 PM, Anthony in NZ said:

Let me know if there is any way I can help out, it would be a pleasure!

Yes Anthony, I would appreciate a PM regarding which publications would you recommend as the most reliable and comprehensive. Also some suggestions on particular versions (we all know not all of the dozens of versions are worth considering) would be much welcome (providing we want to use one fuselage covering as many countries/versions as possible).

Thank you for your help Gentlemen.

Simon

Edited by Silver Wings

11 minutes ago, Silver Wings said:

That is correct, but like in many other cases - half of the existing documentation is worthless, sorry to say that. We have been beaten up too many times for trusting in some well recognized publications, hence prefer now to be extra cautious. 

Simon

I am not referring to well recognised publications Simon, I'm talking factory drawings.  A local friend has restored several Tiger Moths to WW2 condition and has a CD which, from memory, contains most if not all the factory drawings.  I'm sure he could do me a copy if it's of use.

Max

I really like the SBC-3 and SBC-4 biplanes.. not silver, but yellow wings, and the plane of the "Commander, USS Enterprise" with the sailing ship logo looks just amazing. The Duck deserves some love too.

Tnarg

On 9/14/2018 at 4:21 PM, topper71 said:

A have lot of ideas !

I hope a BP Defiant, a  skua, Roc, or  a fairey fulmar      :please:and more crazy a Barracuda !!!!:BANGHEAD2:

Good Lord, you must have read my mind - don't forget the Albacore!

Whacky Fleet Air Arm stuff does it for me.:clap2: