Suggestions?

Anthony in NZ

Thank you Simon, can't wait!  To quote your own words, if it's a "British biplane known the world over" then I'll be a very happy bunny!  I have the Hart, Demon, Siskin, Bulldog and Stearman in my stash (hate that word for some reason) plus the Stieglitz which is WiP, one more will be very welcome and keep me busy for a while. :D 

32 minutes ago, mozart said:

Thank you Simon, can't wait!  To quote your own words, if it's a "British biplane known the world over" then I'll be a very happy bunny!  I have the Hart, Demon, Siskin, Bulldog and Stearman in my stash (hate that word for some reason) plus the Stieglitz which is WiP, one more will be very welcome and keep me busy for a while. :D 

Oh yes, if our guess (s) are right Ill be a happy bunny as well!  There are not too many Brit bipes that people around the world recognize...............the list is pretty short. :D

If its what I have in my head, these will sell like hotcakes! 

I'm looking at a photo of a Hawker Fury I in a "Wings" special book which arrived in the post this morning, the Fury belongs to the Royal Yugoslav Air Force!  Who'd have thought it?  They had at least 16, 6 purchased in 1931 and a further 10 in 1936.  Many more air forces flew this beautifully sleek aeroplane.

Dear All! 

We are delighted to announce our upcoming release, which is going to be a continuation of the British 1:32 series. This time, it will be one of the world's most popular trainers of the 1930s - De Havilland Tiger Moth. The kit will be available in six schemes:

•    De Havilland D.H.82A Tiger Moth, K2573/24, No 24 Squadron RAF, Hendon, 1935
•    De Havilland D.H.82A Tiger Moth, MO-159, LeLv26, Finnish Air Force, 1943
•    De Havilland D.H.82A Tiger Moth, PG-712/2, Royal Netherlands Air Force, 1946
•    De Havilland D.H.82A Tiger Moth, N6919/26, probably of No 1 EFTS, RAF, 1940
•    De Havilland D.H.82A Tiger Moth, G-ACDA, De Havilland School of Flying, Hatfield, 1933
•    De Havilland D.H.82A Tiger Moth, DE745, assigned to the 353rd Fighter Group, USAAF Station 366 (RAF Metfield), September 1943

Being aware of the fact, that many reputable manufacturers have released this model before, we decided to walk the extra mile to ensure our edition is the most accurate 1:32 replica of this aviation icon ever made. When creating this model, we focused on cooperation with the Polish Aviation Museum (which displays the original aircraft in Cracow), as well as one of the most knowledgeable people on Tiger Moth’s we have ever met - Mr John Adams.

Stay tuned for additional information on these exciting new release, and visit our website www.silverwings.pl for information on all of our products.

autoxautomAUTOcWHITE.jpg

autoxautomAUTOcWHITE.jpg

autoxautomAUTOcWHITE.jpg

autoxautomAUTOcWHITE.jpg

autoxautomAUTOcWHITE.jpg

autoxautomAUTOcWHITE.jpg