MARU5137

USAF F-15C ... in the Mach Loop.

Posted (edited)

Awesome videos, Thanks for sharing, Maru! :clap2:

I really hope I can get to the loop next time we are in Scotland!

Exactly where is it located?

We have been in Scotland four times so far and we always want to get back again, soon time to go again!

We love the country, the people, the food (yes, even the Haggis!), the bagpipes and the ruggedness of the landscape up north and for me as a whiskeylover It´s heaven!

Stefan :)

Edited by Phantom2

34 minutes ago, Phantom2 said:

Awesome videos, Thanks for sharing, Maru! :clap2:

I really hope I can get to the loop next time we are in Scotland!

Exactly where is it located?

We have been in Scotland four times so far and we always want to get back again, soon time to go again!

We love the country, the people, the food (yes, even the Haggis!), the bagpipes and the ruggedness of the landscape up north and for me as a whiskeylover It´s heaven!

Smack bang in the middle of Wales. If you google search it you’ll get the exact locations for the various places people go within the loop. If you don’t feel like climbing you can park up in one of the many lay bys at the side of the road, but for the photos you need to channel your inner mountain goat and get climbing. Be warned though, there is no time table for flying, you can get days with no aircraft and days where you get quite few through but don’t be  expecting an air show like parade of aircraft as these videos may trick you in to believing occurs every day there, these videos were shot over a full day. It’s a couple of minutes of action in what was likely an 8-10hours sat on the hillside. I didn’t go up on my last trip home over the weekend as I had other things to get done but on Monday we did get 2 Rafales of the Armee de L’air and 3 Mirage 2000’s through on their way home from RIAT which I got to see from the back garden at my parents house. 

Posted (edited)

Pjantom2,Shawn et  al...

Here is a link with EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW about where it's located; hotels etc..

The picture in the link is s video. Click on the  top right to start the short video.

Mach Loop - UK Low Level Flying by Military aircraft - MachLoop.co.uk
http://machloop.co.uk/

Look forward to seeing you in the near future.

MARU 5137.

:yahoo:

Edited by MARU5137

2 hours ago, ade rowlands said:

Smack bang in the middle of Wales. If you google search it you’ll get the exact locations for the various places people go within the loop. If you don’t feel like climbing you can park up in one of the many lay bys at the side of the road, but for the photos you need to channel your inner mountain goat and get climbing. Be warned though, there is no time table for flying, you can get days with no aircraft and days where you get quite few through but don’t be  expecting an air show like parade of aircraft as these videos may trick you in to believing occurs every day there, these videos were shot over a full day. It’s a couple of minutes of action in what was likely an 8-10hours sat on the hillside. I didn’t go up on my last trip home over the weekend as I had other things to get done but on Monday we did get 2 Rafales of the Armee de L’air and 3 Mirage 2000’s through on their way home from RIAT which I got to see from the back garden at my parents house. 

Ooops!

WALES, not Scotland, British geography have never been my strong side! :blush:

But Wales seem to be just as beautiful, perhaps we´ll go there someday!

Thanks for answering!

Cheers!