ScottsGT

Planned purchases for the rest of the year. What's yours??

So I more or less settled on finishing the year with "collecting" just a couple more kits.  One is Paul's Guppy conversion that I've just ordered and the second was the new Lancaster that I have pre-ordered.  That's it for me. Done. Finished. Nothing else. 

Then I see pre-orders are being taken for the new Star Trek Klingon K'T'inga Battlecruiser in 1/350 scale.  Will someone tell these manufacturers to slow down making stuff I like?? :BANGHEAD2:

One man space pod from 2001, A Space Odyssey in 1/8 scale. Having waited for Captain Cardboard's 1/6 scale model for decades, this one will let me fill it with functional animated displays.

1/32 Saab Tunnan, just because it is a Saab. (Where is our Viggen and Draken, in all their flavors?)

Copper State's 1/32 Nieuport 17, wishing I could afford a case of those.

Tnarg

The HKM Lanc is ordered. So provided I get mine this side of the New Year depending on where in the preorder list I fall, that’s the only planned purchase for the year. Whatever else might come along and distract me, who knows? I do need to pick up another Special Hobby Tempest though after making a mess of the gear bays on mine and scrapping the build. That’s a possible Telford Model Show purchase though. 

Posted (edited)

Usually I never plan anything to buy, yet there is always something you just MUST HAVE!

But the AMK F-14D in 1/48th is a MUST for me.

Zvezda 1/48 YaK-130 "Mitten"

Special Hobby´s  Westland Whirlwind and Hawker Typhoon in 1/32

Fly 1/32 SAAB J-29C Tunnan

I´m sure there will be more.... :)

Stefan :beer:

Edited by Phantom2

I'm definitely going to get a Mirage and somebody here posted a link to Belgium decals so that will also get purchased. I might get the new Starfighter at the end of the year at SMW Telford.

Steve.