1/32 Hasegawa P-40E Warhawk

On 7/22/2018 at 9:56 AM, Mikester said:

Beautiful P-40!  The seven years I lived there I found 1/32 aircraft by Hasegawa were extremely hit or miss in hobby shops.  One day great selection, next month nothing.

Thanks Mike!

Yep, the only kits always in stock are Tamiya and ZM. Strange that Hasegawa isn't.

4 hours ago, b757captain said:

Yep, the only kits always in stock are Tamiya and ZM. Strange that Hasegawa isn't.

Not surprising, since both companies are pushing their LS kits, while Hasegawa almost seems like it has exited the category. When was the last REALLY new Hase kit in our scale? Everything seems like reissues and mostly of Japanese aircraft. For you IJA and IJN fans, it's good. But there aren't many Japanese fighters I'm that interested in, while the new 2-engine bomber from ZM looks awesome to me because it's so different.

On 7/25/2018 at 1:36 PM, Bill Cross said:

Not surprising, since both companies are pushing their LS kits, while Hasegawa almost seems like it has exited the category. When was the last REALLY new Hase kit in our scale? Everything seems like reissues and mostly of Japanese aircraft. For you IJA and IJN fans, it's good. But there aren't many Japanese fighters I'm that interested in, while the new 2-engine bomber from ZM looks awesome to me because it's so different.

Good point. I don't follow new releases in other scales closely but it seems to me Hase has slacked off. Maybe they are focusing on other hobby areas? I'm really looking forward to the new ZM twins!

On 7/25/2018 at 1:52 PM, D.B. Andrus said:

Excellent work, Mark!

Cheers,

D.B.

On 7/25/2018 at 11:57 PM, reconspit said:

...beautyful..., great work and a real beauty...:beer4:

On 7/26/2018 at 11:52 AM, Luftfahrt said:

Nice and neat, I like it!

Thanks guys!