Wingnut’s Roland D.VIb has sold out

seiran01

I snoozed on one...  It took me a seeming eternity to find one that wasn't priced at crazy cost.  Worse yet, when I finally got it, it came from the US so I got to pay those shipping rates.  I'm still ashamed of what I paid for it...

But now it's mine!!!

Gaz

Mine!  Mine!!  Mine!!!

14 hours ago, Gazzas said:

I snoozed on one...  It took me a seeming eternity to find one that wasn't priced at crazy cost.  Worse yet, when I finally got it, it came from the US so I got to pay those shipping rates.  I'm still ashamed of what I paid for it...

But now it's mine!!!

Gaz

Mine!  Mine!!  Mine!!!

As Sir Walter Raleigh once said: "the quality remains long after the price is forgotten". 

Tony 

On the other hand, they have announced opening pre-orders for sets of the DH-2, Fokker E-2 and another one I can’t remember of, with a pilot figure with it. The Fokker has a figure of Immelman.

I thought the DH-2 was sold out, so that would mean, if I am right, that they are starting re-releases, with add-ons on top.

Hubert

13 hours ago, Hubert Boillot said:

On the other hand, they have announced opening pre-orders for sets of the DH-2, Fokker E-2 and another one I can’t remember of, with a pilot figure with it. The Fokker has a figure of Immelman.

I thought the DH-2 was sold out, so that would mean, if I am right, that they are starting re-releases, with add-ons on top.

Hubert

Sopwith Triplane, piloted by Collishaw. The Mike Good figures, add a lot of value to these kits, as I see it.

Alas...  were my figure painting skills worthy, I might rush out and purchase these.  But since the only value I put on a kit is the build experience and the finished result, I must make myself wait.

With my luck, Immelman would end up looking like Marty Feldman:

Image result for What hump?

Gaz

• 5 weeks later...