MARU5137

BLACK PANTHER ...the Movie

Watch "BLACK PANTHER: All Clips + Trailers (2018)".

Watch "BLACK PANTHER Trailer 2 (Extended) Marvel 2018".

I QUITE liked this ethereal movie with sci-fi looking flying WINGY thingys. 

:popcorn:

Yeah, I saw Avengers I.W. but had not seen Black Panther yet. You do get the jist of everything even having not seen any of the separate prequel Avengers involvement movies. 

Yes, I was mad at the end. They left a LOT (like EVERYTHING) hanging  there...............................

Watched it on a plane trip between Las Vegas and Atlanta.  Not a good film to try and hear all the dialog with jet engine noise in the back ground.  Finally had to turn on the captioning. 

As much as I loved the Marvel comics when I was a kid, I just can't make myself pay to see cartoon genre movies.  My fav was Iron Man, and I woulda been tempted...  had not Robert Downy Jr. been cast as my erstwhile comic book hero.

Gaz, 

You don't like Mr. Ego playing your hero? Hey, at least they didn't select someone like Dwayne Johnson.

I wasn't at all thrilled they picked Taylor Kitsch to play John Carter. I had been waiting to get movies of that old book series a long time and I was delivered a turd instead. Not even one in a burning paper bag; just a turd.

5 minutes ago, CATCplSlade said:

Gaz, 

Hey, at least they didn't select someone like Dwayne Johnson.

The guy that said to Arnold - You were once the biggest Hollywood actor?

No way. He is running for president soon. But before that he will be in San Andreas 13 and Fast and Furious 19.

Whatta joke.

21 hours ago, Gazzas said:

As much as I loved the Marvel comics when I was a kid, I just can't make myself pay to see cartoon genre movies.  My fav was Iron Man, and I woulda been tempted...  had not Robert Downy Jr. been cast as my erstwhile comic book hero.

Actually, I think RDJ owns that role now. He's been terrific as Stark throughout the series, and one of the dependable stalwarts of the MCU.

Kev