Sign in to follow this  
mustang1989

Revell '41 Willy's - "Demon II"-Progress 19 July

15 hours ago, LSP_Typhoonattack said:

I have to confess, when I was in my late teens, I developed a real passion for the '33 Willys, and it's never gone away. If I ever come into the cash, there'll be a tricked out '33 in my driveway,... guaranteed.

I'm like that with an 56 F-100. That truck has ALWAYS caught my eye. I don't often build two of any like model but I've done it for that truck and I might even be up for one more. But like you, if I ever come into any cash then I'll be allocating some of those funds for one of those trucks in the 1:1 scale world. And again like you..............guaranteed

1 hour ago, mustang1989 said:

I'm like that with an 56 F-100. That truck has ALWAYS caught my eye. I don't often build two of any like model but I've done it for that truck and I might even be up for one more. But like you, if I ever come into any cash then I'll be allocating some of those funds for one of those trucks in the 1:1 scale world. And again like you..............guaranteed

My cousin has a '56 F-100 big window sitting in storage, waiting to be re-built.....I love that truck!! If I had the cash, I would finish it for him, but I can't even finish my own car project.

Speaking of what we would buy if we had the cash, I've already warned my wife if I ever hit the jackpot, she'd better get her head around the idea that there will be an M4A1 Sherman tank in the driveway. Right next to the tricked out H1 Hummer.

Edited by BiggTim

36 minutes ago, BiggTim said:

My cousin has a '56 F-100 big window sitting in storage, waiting to be re-built.....I love that truck!! If I had the cash, I would finish it for him, but I can't even finish my own car project.

Speaking of what we would buy if we had the cash, I've already warned my wife if I ever hit the jackpot, she'd better get her head around the idea that there will be an M4A1 Sherman tank in the driveway. Right next to the tricked out H1 Hummer.

I wished I had an old F-100 for sure. I did find one in driveable condition for 5 grande once. Just have no where for it and no money to do anything with it. 

Bravo on the Sherman and Hummer.