News for July 2018

HobbyZoneUSA

New in the store:

• Airscale aircraft instrument decals and photo-etched bezels/cockpit details now online with free shipping
  • Yahu aircraft instrument panels now online with free shipping
  • New Begemot decals are online as are the resupply of 1/48 Su-35S decals with free shipping
  • The new Begemot 1/48 P-63 Kingcobra decals are almost sold out but another batch are already inbound
  • Brengun resin and photo-etched detail sets now online with free shipping
  • HobbyZone OM15 Multimedia Modules are online

We carry the full range of modular workbench products, portable work surface products, paint racks, specialty tools, and other hard-to-find products. We do not play the in-stock/backorder game in our store. If you can order it on our website, we have it in stock, and all orders received before midnight will usually ship the following business day.

Our online store is set up to ship anywhere in the United States. APO/FPO and Canadian customers, please email us at sales@hobbyzone.biz if you also wish to order (the online store isn't set up for those destinations, sorry).

hz_om15_title.jpg

Edited by HobbyZoneUSA

3 minutes ago, nichenson said:

When will you have the paper towel module?

I've already submitted my comments on the prototype, so it could be released in the next few weeks or so. That is up to the factory at this point.

42 minutes ago, nichenson said:

I can see where it might come in handy considering that many manufacturers in the aftermarket realm are going to digital-only instructions.

The LSP thread covering the Kitty Hawk 1/32 F-5E was helpful in my build of the kit and now I can have my iPad viewable to access other useful threads for future builds.

4 hours ago, Rick Griewski said:

Interesting iPad holder.  I use one designed for kitchen use.  Pretty simple and I do not need the adjustment feature.

Rick

Indeed. I have a strange tripod designed for tablets/iPads which worked fine as long as I didn't try to slide it out of the way. If it works, don't mess with it.

On 7/9/2018 at 8:31 PM, HobbyZoneUSA said:

Perhaps, but you've got to give the Poles credit for coming up with solutions that you didn't even know were problems.

Indeed.

Next - A module to rest your tongue on whilst viewing WNW's latest offering. Also available in Tamiya, Hasegawa & Revell versions.