B26 Marauder - LSP

Bomber_County

There is one in the works right now.  

Can't for the life of me remember who is working on it, but I saw it via one of my Facebook modeling pages

Cheers,  Ian

I sold a HK B-17G after deciding I couldn't devote an entire level in my display case just to wedge the plane in there once I was done.  Disappointing as a very good friend of mine flew the B-17G in WWII with the staggered waist windows but no go.

But I WOULD do a 1/32 B-26.  LOVE those aircraft.

Chris

On 7/8/2018 at 1:40 PM, CANicoll said:

I sold a HK B-17G after deciding I couldn't devote an entire level in my display case just to wedge the plane in there once I was done.  

But I WOULD do a 1/32 B-26.  LOVE those aircraft.

Even a B-26 in 1:32 would be quite a space hog for me.  I have an HK B-25 stuck on half-built because I would have to redesign my whole display area to accommodate it.

Pardon the LSP heresy, but I’d rather see new tool kits of the bombers in 1:48.  It’s a shame that the only kits we have in that "reasonable" size are relics of the '70s.

Adam,

I had the same train of thought with the big B-17 kit.  Already built a 1/48 Lancaster so I was going to stick to that scale in the big 4 engine bombers.  Until I saw one of them in person.  I've thrown caution to the wind, got myself a big Memphis Belle to build now and a Lancaster on pre-order.  If I have to build a bigger better display case, so be it!!