Battle of Britain BF-110C Stab./ZG 26

Uncarina

Oh man..I must be out of it. I keep clicking on the chevron thingy thinking it was a video! Nice build!

:mental:

Thanks! My eyes keep getting drawn to that arrow as well.

A good save mate.

Brad, thank you! It does feel a little better seeing this one through, gives me hope for the others I have waiting.

Nicely done, Tom! And must be such a great feeling to get one of that shelf! I've got a couple on that thing, hard to get them moving though....

Keep going !

Nic

Nic, thank you! I hope you are doing well. It is a good feeling, and just took about a week of focused work. It took getting a duplicate kit to nudge me enough to see it through.

Holy smokes, Tom!  That is fantastic!  Amazed by the amount of detail you've brought out!

And an unusual scheme to appreciate as well!

Thank you for sharing.

Gaz

Gaz, thanks, you are very kind! The kit is great, and with the help of the tweak list I was able to decipher the instructions. I appreciate your encouragement.

Cheers, Tom

Guest Clunkmeister

Truly the Mother of all SOD saves!

Beautiful job, Tom. You have every right to be proud. That's stunning, man!

I like that very much Tom, lots of small finishing touches which for me make all the difference, like the slightly deflected rudders (which presumably you went to the trouble of separating from the fins), the realistic finish you've achieved on the undercarriage and exhausts and not least the excellent paint scheme.  Well done indeed.