MH-47G 160th SOAR Nightstalkers . FINISHED

Dukie99

After almost getting cross-eyed doing the stencils, they are done. I need to add a coat of future to protect them from future weathering. Very high quality stencils from Werner's wings, very thin, they are all legible, react great to Microsol and Microset solutions. Some pics, sorry for the dust and cotton residue, will be cleaned before future.

i-BmhgKSn-L.jpg

i-LqTnWnk-L.jpg

i-bp2mq2F-L.jpg

i-m65NZsD-L.jpg

Cheers,

David

• 2 weeks later...

And it is done! This thing is absolutely huge. Luckily it fits in my display cabinet and looks great among my other 1/35 helicopter (Mi-24P, Mi-8, Israeli Frelon and MH-6. I am really happy to be done, there were many times where I thought I would not pull it out but the kind words and encouragement from all of you guys kept me on track. The main problem of this bird is that it's very difficult to photograph because it's so huge. I will try to post pictures under natural light over the week-end but for now I will have to do with these:

i-gQ3Bp7Z-L.jpg

i-cjCWV8m-L.jpg

i-hgQXQvF-L.jpg

i-zvBPRpN-L.jpg

i-8PdcCvB-L.jpg

i-SSk35tf-L.jpg

i-87ck3NG-L.jpg

i-g9Nd3tK-L.jpg

i-79Z3Bf7-L.jpg

i-pk7B3DH-L.jpg

i-B8bfsq2-L.jpg

i-svGwxPG-L.jpg

i-P9GqCL8-L.jpg

and together with  its little brother MH-6

i-vFQMrXG-L.jpg

Cheers,

David

Thank you Shawn and Gazzas for the kind words. I am eagerly waiting for the KH Blackhawk to complete my Nightstalkers stable. Not sure I will put a crew in it though, it is a lot of effort for a result which I find a bit underwhelming. On to the Desert GB.

cheers,

David