Westland Wapiti Mk. IIA, British interwar bomber, 1:32 scale kit, next

LukGraph

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...
11 minutes ago, vince14 said:

Hi Lukasz, any further news on the Wapiti?

We will definitely do that after the release of the FF33L. It has already been 3 years since we started the project - this is where we have to finish it! I am looking forward to it myself. I will probably buy it, if it is not too expensive :)
greetings Lukasz

• 7 months later...

The Wapiti project from 4 or 5 years ago has been canceled. Manually making a model-master in these times is no longer enough and too time-consuming, so I decided to take this step. There is also good news - I started the whole project doing a completely new project in CAD software. And most definitely it will be our next model after Albatross C.III, which we are just implementing. Thank you for your patience.
Lukasz

On 8/26/2021 at 12:57 PM, LukGraph said:

The Wapiti project from 4 or 5 years ago has been canceled. Manually making a model-master in these times is no longer enough and too time-consuming, so I decided to take this step. There is also good news - I started the whole project doing a completely new project in CAD software. And most definitely it will be our next model after Albatross C.III, which we are just implementing. Thank you for your patience.
Lukasz

Sorry if I am not understanding correctly, are you still doing a Wapiti, but are now designing it in CAD, or are doing a total new and different aircraft?

8 hours ago, Ali62 said:

Sorry if I am not understanding correctly, are you still doing a Wapiti, but are now designing it in CAD, or are doing a total new and different aircraft?

6 hours ago, europapete said:

Sounds like a new 3D Wapiti to me! I REALLY hope so. Regards, Pete in RI

Indeed, my entry could be understood in two ways. My point of course was that the manual Wapiti project was abandoned and I started designing this aircraft in CAD. Westland Wapiti will also be released right after Albatros C.III. Then I definitely come back to the subject of the First World War. Thanks.