Sign in to follow this  
TimHepplestone

Model making music

hi 

some time to remember my youth , Led Zep, Deep purple ,etc..... but for now , Royal blood ..... don't know ???? .. listen ......

Oh yeah.

I saw them on Tv at Glastonbury last year.

One of those epiphany type moments wondering how a guy playing a bass can produce that!

I have two albums now and it really is good in the car.

One of my favourite tracks:

Edited by PhilB

I prefer to listen to Vinyl, but when building flipping the record isn't really convenient.

My CD player has everything from big band, jazz, blues, to prog rock, techno and metal with everything in between

Well, the bulk of my music collection is 70s/80s punk and 90s grindcore/deathmetal so not the most laid-back music for modeling, but fine for mowing the lawn or cutting wood. I also own nearly a terabyte of music and let me tell you, trying to pick something out is a nightmare.

I tend to let youtube run in the background playing modeling or PUBG/Battlefield videos or I'll watch a RiffTrax movie.

No music for me. But i have always some youtube something running when i'm buidling models. I watch reports, interviews, debates and so on.... Actually i dont really watch, i listen to....

I prefer classic rock.  Preferably by young British men in bad clothes possibly under the influence of controlled substances.

Mentally or mathematically?

both of them sir !!!!!mentally , despite of my age , I am still listening " heavy sound " and I some time glue plastic stuffs ... mathematically , I think the age average is about 45 /55 years old !!!!???? that's what I thought :young guys in a middle age man's body 

Oh yeah.

I saw them on Tv at Glastonbury last year.

One of those epiphany type moments wondering how a guy playing a bass can produce that!

I have two albums now and it really is good in the car.

One of my favourite tracks:

hi 

I discovered them with " figure it out " I've bought their second album too ..but I rather prefer the first one ... it's a matter of taste ......................

Alain