Sign in to follow this  
TimHepplestone

Model making music

hi 

some time to remember my youth , Led Zep, Deep purple ,etc..... but for now , Royal blood ..... don't know ???? .. listen ......

Alain

Edited by alain11

I usually just put on the radio to the local alternative rock station...but I have to admit I get so immersed I don't really hear it after a while.

I've also been known to geek out, and put on the soundtrack to "Battle of Britain" to get in the mood to melt plastic.

boNcbCel.jpg

Richard

Edited by R Palimaka

Pink Floyd, Handels Messiah, Cranberries, Mike Oldfield (especially 5 miles out), Florence and the Machine, Mark Knopfler, Grieg, Genesis, U2, Johnny Cash, Stereophonics, Rolling Stones, Springsteen, Caro Emerald, Mumford and Sons, Beethoven, ELO, Jean Michelle Jarre plus many others. 

It's super cool to see that despite that we're from all over the place  -- this type of thread shows us how similar our interests are. 

Have a nice day/evening gents.

I don't listen to music while modelling, but have Youtube videos or DVDs playing

The World at War being my favourite and I can safely say I have played most episodes many, many times, but the Episode 'Whirlwind' about the bombing war I know word for word and must be in the high hundreds of plays....

Peter

For me it's usually old school metal/hard rock like: Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, Savatage, Accept, Saxon, Fates Warning, RIOT, UFO, Michael Schenker

But I also listen to John Denver, Cat Stevens, Gordon Lightfoot, Blackmores Night and the like when I just want to relax and slowdown.

I usually just play whatever is on the classical music radio stations.

I am still stuck in the 17th & 18th Century.

However I do also play "Your Hit Parade" of the 20th Century like the work of "the Fugs", the music of WW2, musical sound tracks of war movies and series like "Victory at Sea" and the routines of many different comedians going back as far as Spike Jones.

Also 20th Century music like Pink Floyd, Aaron Copeland, etc.

Lots of operas; I once tried to listen to the entire Wagner's Ring Cycle (all 20 hours non stop). I was found lying on the floor babbling about parts lost in the rug.

:punk: