Sign in to follow this  
TimHepplestone

Model making music

After a fair amount of angst in certain forums please indulge me with a light hearted post. Who listens to music while at the bench, and what is your current choice? My go to at the moment is Flogging Molly and The Pogues. Basically angry Irish music. Played loud enough to annoy my teenage kids. Somehow half an hour of that while sticking bits of plastic together makes me feel better. Comments anyone?

Today I had Al Green, Mike Oldfield, Jon and Vangelis, Bob Dylan, Eric Clapton and Adele.  I can hear it over the racket of the extract fan and the air compressor and my curses! Trumpeter 1/32 P-51B, so lots of curses!

Edited by Bruce_Crosby

Today I had Al Green, Mike Oldfield, Jon and Vangelis, Bob Dylan, Eric Clapton and Adele.  I can hear it over the racket of the extract fan and the air compressor and my curses! Trumpeter 1/32 P-51B, so lots of curses!

Love it. Can't beat Bob and Eric. Occasionally might even let Adele into my man cave

Corey Smith is my go to for everything in life, including modeling.

I put on the radio the play music from the 60,70 80

Always good

Mark

Me too.

Radio "Nostalgie"  ("nostalgia" in English)

Edited by Erwin

Podcasts! I'm currently up to episode 130 of Mike Duncan's History of Rome. 

My favorite podcast!  I just finished it a couple of months ago after listening to it on my short commute to and from work for about six months.  His Revolutions podcast is very good, too.  I've only gotten through the French revolution. 

No radio nor podcast for me.

There's always a song going on in my head again and again for days. Current one: I Drove All Night by Roy Orbison.

Wish I could put in a dime and change for another tune!

I put on the radio the play music from the 60,70 80

Always good

Mark

Me too. My roommate likes to occasionally listen to specific songs that put me right into an emotional death spiral though, so I naturally try to avoid those as much as possible.

No radio nor podcast for me.

There's always a song going on in my head again and again for days. Current one: I Drove All Night by Roy Orbison.

Wish I could put in a dime and change for another tune!

It's not at all unusual for me to walk around the house singing Christmas songs in July.