Sign in to follow this  
Harold

Look what I found

Guest Martinnfb

Pure awesomeness ! Thanks for sharing Harold.

Very nice !!!!

Funny, when i was a kid, my father went to the Bourget airshow and talked with a F-14 pilot who was in Iraq, and he gave him a nice signed F-14 picture for me. Then after several movings, i thought this picture was lost.

And a few weeks ago, my kids were at my parents' home for the hollydays, and my daughter found it in a drawer. She did not even know what it was, but when my wife and i came there to get the kids back home, she told me "daddy, i found a beautiful plane picture". Instantely, i remember that F-14 picture, and it was it.

I will take a picture for you.

I dont know the name of the pilot, and honnestly i cannot read it correctly. Maybe one of you could help?

Edited by Zero77

Very nice !!!!

Funny, when i was a kid, my father went to the Bourget airshow and talked with a F-14 pilot who was in Iraq, and he gave him a nice signed F-14 picture for me. Then after several movings, i thought this picture was lost.

And a few weeks ago, my kids were at my parents' home for the hollydays, and my daughter found it in a drawer. She did not even know what it was, but when my wife and i came there to get the kids back home, she told me "daddy, i found a beautiful plane picture". Instantely, i remember that F-14 picture, and it was it.

I will take a picture for you.

I dont know the name of the pilot, and honnestly i cannot read it correctly. Maybe one of you could help?

I was looking through some of my reference material (books) and this photo fell out. I had forgotten all about it. Yes, post your photo it maybe be very interesting who the pilot is.

Harold...

I think that pure Magic..

Harold ..that's a real gem to keep and hold memories forever.

Memories are fragile and fade so NICE find.

:wow:

I have a signed Breitling Watch's catalogue signed by a TUCANO pilot based at Linton on Ouse Air Force Base.

Forgotten his name. :doh:

(And a autographed ticket by Rowan Atkinson which I asked him to sign at Le Mans when I saw him and met him. but that's non aviation.its all about cars!).

Guest Peterpools

Harold

Holy Cow - What a find and what a treasure

Peter