F-20 Tigershark in 1/32?

Stevepd

39 minutes ago, John1 said:

How do you know?  I wasn’t aware Trumpy (or any other manufacturer) released sales info for specific products.  

The fact that they seem to sell out rather quickly might support Smeds' point.

11 minutes ago, Lee White said:

The fact that they seem to sell out rather quickly might support Smeds' point.

Given that Trumpeters business is truly international and not just focused on a few Western countries, I’d say that’s a pretty small sample size to use in determining how popular a kit is.   

9 hours ago, John1 said:

Given that Trumpeters business is truly international and not just focused on a few Western countries, I’d say that’s a pretty small sample size to use in determining how popular a kit is.   

You remind me of the Dilbert character Topper, so, you win.

11 hours ago, John1 said:

How do you know?  I wasn’t aware Trumpy (or any other manufacturer) released sales info for specific products.  

I think he's probably referring to the aircraft itself, not the model of it.

10 hours ago, Lee White said:

You remind me of the Dilbert character Topper, so, you win.

And you win for the snarkiest post of the AM.  Way to keep things positive Lee.   I was simply trying to explain that sales of kits, for whatever reason, are closely held by pretty much all manufacturers.  Just going on the fact that a kit is sold out at a few outlets or your LHS really doesn't mean much. 

• 3 months later...
On 12/14/2018 at 1:37 PM, riffer said:

I like the F-20, but I would rather have something like a Voodoo.

Or even an F-5A.

I couldn't agree more! I like the F-20 too, but would much rather see a 32nd scale F-5A/B, Voodoo, 102 or 106. I'd pass on a 32nd F-20. Fred K.

Edited by f5guy

14 hours ago, f5guy said:

I couldn't agree more! I like the F-20 too, but would much rather see a 32nd scale F-5A/B, Voodoo, 102 or 106. I'd pass on a 32nd F-20. Fred K.

Ditto. Norwegian RF-5A, and American RF-101C, F-101B, Deuce and Six. I can even hear the whistle of their turbojets shaking up my tinlets of 16473. 

Tony 

• 4 years later...
On 12/21/2018 at 4:54 PM, John1 said:

In the last ten years, I've read that Trumpeter have sold 25,000 kits of the A-10A. How accurate is that information? To be honest, I have no idea... (maybe about as accurate as anything else you read on the Web). I have three sitting in my stash, but that proves exactly "nothing". 

Cheers. 

Chris. 

4 hours ago, Confusionreigns178 said:

In the last ten years, I've read that Trumpeter have sold 25,000 kits of the A-10A. How accurate is that information? To be honest, I have no idea... (maybe about as accurate as anything else you read on the Web). I have three sitting in my stash, but that proves exactly "nothing". 

Cheers. 

Chris. 

Lol. If it’s posted on the internet (or you hear a rumor at your LHS), it just has to be true.