Sign in to follow this  
Juggernut

Oh Rats! Who screwed the Reviews Topic??

Posted (edited)

I was really enjoying reading all the differing perspectives on reviews and varying types of reviews (video, print...good and bad).  What happened to get it deleted?  Last I saw someone named Doogx was posting that someone was bashing him... To which I replied that I had no idea they (us) were referring to him.  That is, until he posted.  Must've gone south really fast from there as it wasn't 10 minutes later, the topic was deleted.  Damn the bad luck!

EDIT: This is why we can't have nice things. :doh:

Edited by Juggernut

Posted (edited)

I had mentioned to a mod that I didn't want it to go south. I guess it did :(

Yep, and pretty fast too... I had posted and not 10 minutes later, it was gone.  I didn't say/type anything that could even remotely be construed as being offensive/combative or any other "tive"...  I just remarked that I had no idea who they were talking about until that guy posted....

Edited by Juggernut

Guest Smitty44

Thats it, all of you get to your safe spaces......NOW!

I knew exactly who everyone was talking about and I agree 100% with the MODS decision to can the whole thread. It shouldn't be cool to "bash" anyone, especially a fellow forum member. Good job MODS!!!

:goodjob:

Even though that person was not explicitly named it was pretty obvious.  :innocent:

No names were mentioned, but it was pretty obvious the OP was talking about one very specific person’s reviews who is also a member here. That member responded. I assume it went downhill from there. Not terribly surprising, I think.