Well looky here...

Guest Smitty44

Great news.

Though I wonder what "in development" means?  Looks pretty "developed" to me.  "Coming soon" would make more sense (to me at least).

It basically means not yet market ready. It could mean anything from refinements of plastic still needed to decisions of markings and the decal/artwork designs, or any number of other things. Depending on the amount of standing orders  that the injection molder and Cartograf have, getting the parts or decals produced in the quantities needed could be a multi-month lead time if the factory is already at capacity filling other orders placed by WNW and other clients. 

Great news.

Though I wonder what "in development" means?  Looks pretty "developed" to me.  "Coming soon" would make more sense (to me at least).

I don't pretend to know WNW's development process but I have seen then post kits in this state and not release them for months or close to a year. It could be next week and it could be the end of the year before we see this on the street.

Big disappointment for me.

Very similar to a whole bunch of previous WNW releases, yet another German aircraft, and very much in the mold of what WNW keeps releasing over and over instead of breaking new ground with some different stuff.

The steady bludgeoning of German aircraft is now getting ridiculous.

Can they not develop something from France or Italy?

Someone tell Jackson that diversity is the spice of life.