Well looky here...

Guest Smitty44

I understand completely, Mike. I've been a rock solid and staunch supporter of the company and it's philosophy, almost since day one. Given my current circumstances though, I'm generally relieved when they announce a new product that doesn't personally interest me, as figuring out how to afford it, would be awkward, at best. I have little doubt that no matter what WNW chooses to release, it'll sell well, and for that, I'm very happy for them, and for my fellow modelers that desire them.

The Modelers that build biplane (rigged) models amaze me, much like tall ship modellers with all their rigging. I've dabbled a bit but am out of my league with them. My hat is off to all you folks that build these models! They're amazing!

Guest Clunkmeister

This is a great choice. A real icon of WW1 and totally underrepresented.

One of those truly GREAT Mercedes powered German designs that like the LVG, served in many forms for decades after WW1 was over.

A sturdy, reliable aircraft.

See that bubble on the side under the engine? That's the cover for a Mercedes-Benz belt driven generator that powers a full electrical system.

Great choice!

Edited by Clunkmeister

Wow!! I haven't seen a CL-ll since the Aurora days. I've been wanting all of the Aurora releases in 1/32 for years. I think all that's left is a Breguet XlV, Albatros C.lll, Airco DH-lV, and a DH-10

Edited by Fred Jack

Well...it is a Halberstadt.  Just not the one I wanted.  I try to get excited about observation and bomber planes...  but I just love fighters so much more.