Aerocraft Models OV-10A/C/D Bronco Brass Undercarriage Set

LSP_Kevin

Thanks for the review Andy.

Alistair, if you do a NLG leg for the 1/32 Revell Typhoon or MLG legs for the 1/48 ICM Foxbat series you can have my money - I'd take two of the latter and pay up-front.

Tony

Thanks for the review Andy.

Alistair, if you do a NLG leg for the 1/32 Revell Typhoon or MLG legs for the 1/48 ICM Foxbat series you can have my money - I'd take two of the latter and pay up-front.

Tony

And I'd do the same for a set of landing gear for the Revell 1/32nd F-4 Phantom kits :D!

All sets except for one order placed yesterday are now in the mail.

Thanks for all the support guys, although the response has been not too bad and I have broken even and made a little with the sales thus far, I will really have to consider further releases carefully, especially when it will need quite a few parts like the Bronco set.

I now have 16 sets left from the production that I have done, once those sell I will look at when I do a further production run, as I need too order at least 20 each time, so if you are wanting another set soonish then now would be a good time to get it.

I was hoping to announce the next set that I am going to try, HOWEVER the master parts got destroyed by the caster setting up the moulds.........so this will now only happen in about 2 weeks time.

Hopefully more sets will follow after that, but will see how this next set goes.

Ali

Hi Scott

Thanks that is great, good to have positive feedback. 

Perhaps I will consider a set for the Phantom if they are sought after, that may have a wider appeal than the Bronco.

I plan to look at the Eurofighter and the P-38 in time, but as I do not have ALL the models and I do not model some of the larger size aircraft in 1/32, I would take as much guideance as I can from you guys.

What I mean is that perhaps for some aircraft and applications only the nose wheel or in some cases on the main undercarriage needs to be done, it is pointless making parts to replace parts that are perfectly good for the job.

As this is a part time venture and also on limited resources I will only be able to do one or two projects at a time and then regroup and fund the next.

However now I am gaining more knowledge and settling in with the brass caster it does bode well for some larger multi-media projects for later down the line.

Suggestions will be welcomed here or via PM's, and as Andy requested 1/48 ICM Foxbat U/C above, it does not have to be restricted to LSP subjects but I do not want to break the site main emphasis of LSP, so keep that in mind when you make suggestions, but I am sure all will work out.

Ali