Did anyone ever make 1/32 Dominican F-51D decals

mungo1974

Hi all,

Was wondering if anyone ever did decals for late camouflaged Dominican F-51D in 1/32?

Wanted to build one in 32nd for awhile now,Goolged but drew a blank unless someone done custom art work.

Any help would be most welcome.

Cheers,

Gary

The 1/32 Hobbycraft Allison P-51 kit has national insignia for the Dominican Republic, and includes the same in 1/48 scale. You might find someone who is willing to part with them.

Regards, Rob

Yes, true, Im pretty sure it is in the P-51A boxing (kit # 1712). They are floating around ebay for $75 to $100. However, I know a guy who would probably part with one for $50 plus shipping. I had one I built, but I already sent the Dominican decals to somebody.

https://www.cybermodeler.com/hobby/kits/hc/kit_hc_1712.shtml

I have the Hobbycraft P-51A decals that I will not be using. See me a PM to get it all organized and determine the amount of treasure you will need to feed my PayPal account. I will need your mailing address too.

Rick

That looks nice Jennings.

Really want to do one in the green/brown camouflage from the 1970's either with or without the sharkmouth.

The HC P-51A decals sadly aren't much use for this scheme which is why I haven't gotten back to you guys who offered me decals...although I do appreciate the offers

Guess I'll have to find someone capable of drawing up and printing some custom art work for me.