Marineflieger Viking F-104G Starfighter

Marine104

Thank you guys!

These two are among the best F-104 models I have ever seen - absolutely stunning! I rarely say this, but I had to look twice at the first two pics to realize it was a model. Please post some pics of your grey 104 as well!

Hi, unfortunately I lost the pictures of the grey Starfighter, maybe I will take some more in the future when I post more completed F-104 work. 

Cheers,

David

Beautiful, just beautifull!

I'd put my Hasegawa kit away in the loft years ago - thinking I needed to upgrade to the Italeri kit - but your build makes me want to did it out again. Not sure I'd be up to such a neat job of re-scribing though!!

Iain

• 2 weeks later...

Hello David

Wow i am really impressed of your F-104,  even i am not a big fan of special paints, your 104 is very great work and awesome. Congrats

I built the 104 from Italeri in 1/32 in normal Marine look Basaltgrey, but i was not so contened with these model, coz it is new mold model and i was expecting to get Tamiya quality, so i was on wooden way, but i tried to do my best and now i like my 104.

I have just had another look at your Starfighters David, and although a bit late, I have to add my accolades. They are fantastic!

Please take more photo's...

Sean