Sign in to follow this  
oyoy5

Does anyone have a email for Hasegawa Japan please.

Paid for an order through Hobbico and now Verizon states they will not follow through with it since they are not a hasegawa distributor.  This really sucks since I bought several decal sheets and Hobbico stated they were shipped.  Problem is the people I have dealt with at Hobbico in the past have been let go.

oyoy5...

Try Facebook and make your feeling known and your treatment on there as it gives wider audience and maybe...just maybe Hobbico might answer.

The small businesses don't like to see negative fèedback on social media...

I just had a look at their FB ... lots of people are aggrieved one way or other.

Have you tried phoning them..

Horizon Hobby LLC4105 Fieldstone RoadChampaignIL, 61822Main Phone: 217-352-1913Toll-Free: 800-338-4639Support: 877-504-0233Sales: 800-338-4639Fax: 217-355-1552 .

www.horizonhobby.com

I tried searching FB for anything like this and could not find anything. Might you have a link, please?

<<<The small businesses don't like to see negative fèedback on social media...

I just had a look at their FB ... lots of people are aggrieved one way or other.>>>

Posted (edited)

oyoy5...

Try Facebook and make your feeling known and your treatment on there as it gives wider audience and maybe...just maybe Hobbico might answer.

The small businesses don't like to see negative fèedback on social media...

I just had a look at their FB ... lots of people are aggrieved one way or other.

Have you tried phoning them..

Horizon Hobby LLC4105 Fieldstone RoadChampaignIL, 61822Main Phone: 217-352-1913Toll-Free: 800-338-4639Support: 877-504-0233Sales: 800-338-4639Fax: 217-355-1552 .

www.horizonhobby.com

Hobbico no longer exists as an operational entity.

Horizon didn't buy the plastic model business, they can't help as they don't have any business relationship with Hasegawa or any product. They bought the Tower and Great Planes owned RC brands & product lines and hired some of the Hobbico staff. Somebody else bought Estes (inc Cox)

The folks who did buy RoG only bought the trademarks & tooling of Revell USA. The corporate structure of Revell USA and United Model (the plastic model disty business) is effectively shut down.

There's literally nobody who can help, except Hasegawa Japan.

Edited by Adam Maas

Posted (edited)

All of the Facebook and forum postings or emails won’t change what has already happened. What’s done is done. Hopefully Sean can get his money back, but unless he sent it to Hasegawa directly, it’s not likely. If Hobbico took it they no longer exist, and any obligations were settled by the bankruptcy court.

Edited by Dave Williams

Paid for an order through Hobbico and now Verizon states they will not follow through with it since they are not a hasegawa distributor.  This really sucks since I bought several decal sheets and Hobbico stated they were shipped.  Problem is the people I have dealt with at Hobbico in the past have been let go.

Contact your credit card company, they have consumer protection built in.