Archer Fine Transfers

Looking for a certain member here

Yes Richard, that's it... 2006 was quite a while ago. I wonder if he's still around. Thank you for the help.

That would be great if I can't find Nathan Suresh but the post I was referring to was made in 2006 so we'll have to wait and see. 

Suresh is around, but hasn't visited since the middle of last year. You can send him a PM via his member profile at the following link:

http://forum.largescaleplanes.com/index.php?showuser=35865

His email address is also accessible there.

Kev

Suresh is around, but hasn't visited since the middle of last year. You can send him a PM via his member profile at the following link:

http://forum.largescaleplanes.com/index.php?showuser=35865

His email address is also accessible there.

Kev

Thanks Kev, I was wondering how to PM members. 

On 4/13/2018 at 4:36 AM, Archer Fine Transfers said:

This is my first post here so a brief introduction is in order.

I'm Woody Vondracek, chief cook and bottle washer at Archer Fine Transfers. Archer is best known for our dry transfers for armor models but I think the time has come for me to go back to my main love - airplanes. I just turned 71 in December and I've decided that if I'm going to die in this office, I might as well die doing something I love. Who am I kidding, I'm never going to retire so y'all are stuck with me now. LOL

Regardless, I was here a couple days ago looking for information on the Trumpeter F4F Wildcat and came across a post by a member stating he had taken several photos of a Wildcat in some museum and posted the one I've attached here. So, I figured I'd come back the next day, find that post and see if I can contact him. Needless to say after several searches I can't find that post again!

So I'd like to contact whoever posted this photo in hopes of picking his brain and hopefully seeing more of the Wildcat photos he has.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Woody

167293398.jpg

Oh hey Woody,

The photo is mine. Took it in 2003-5 in the Smithsonian in Washington DC. Happy to send you what I have. 

Suresh

PS> Thank you for Archer!

On August 18, 2018 at 10:51 AM, Suresh Nathan said:

Oh hey Woody,

The photo is mine. Took it in 2003-5 in the Smithsonian in Washington DC. Happy to send you what I have. 

Suresh

Hi Suresh,

The only Thing I really need are pictures of the tops of the wings that show rivets and location of panel lines. I'm working on the Trumpeter F4F-3 and attempting to "correct" that kit. It's probably not a simple request due to the wings either being folded (-4) or not easy to see the tops of the wings. 

Thank you!
Woody

32 minutes ago, Archer Fine Transfers said:

Hi Suresh,

The only Thing I really need are pictures of the tops of the wings that show rivets and location of panel lines. I'm working on the Trumpeter F4F-3 and attempting to "correct" that kit. It's probably not a simple request due to the wings either being folded (-4) or not easy to see the tops of the wings. 

Thank you!
Woody

I'll send you what I have

Woody.... I  am thinking  IF you post on his thread and ask to contact him he may see it sooner than maybe the PM  box..

Here is  the thread which will get you an answer..Post-war JV44 Clean-up - LSP Discussion - Large Scale Planes
https://forum.largescaleplanes.com/index.php?/topic/76432-post-war-jv44-clean-up/&tab=comments#comment-1069396

Post-war JV44 Clean-up - LSP Discussion - Large Scale Planes  SURESH Nathan's new project!

6 minutes ago, MARU5137 said:

Bump 

No need for a bump on this one Maru, it appears  Woody has gotten in touch with Suresh and will get what he needs:

On 8/18/2018 at 9:51 AM, Suresh Nathan said:

Oh hey Woody,

On 8/20/2018 at 8:34 AM, Archer Fine Transfers said:

Hi Suresh,

On 8/20/2018 at 9:07 AM, Suresh Nathan said:

I'll send you what I have