Archer Fine Transfers

Looking for a certain member here

This is my first post here so a brief introduction is in order.

I'm Woody Vondracek, chief cook and bottle washer at Archer Fine Transfers. Archer is best known for our dry transfers for armor models but I think the time has come for me to go back to my main love - airplanes. I just turned 71 in December and I've decided that if I'm going to die in this office, I might as well die doing something I love. Who am I kidding, I'm never going to retire so y'all are stuck with me now. LOL

Regardless, I was here a couple days ago looking for information on the Trumpeter F4F Wildcat and came across a post by a member stating he had taken several photos of a Wildcat in some museum and posted the one I've attached here. So, I figured I'd come back the next day, find that post and see if I can contact him. Needless to say after several searches I can't find that post again!

So I'd like to contact whoever posted this photo in hopes of picking his brain and hopefully seeing more of the Wildcat photos he has.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Woody

167293398.jpg

Welcome aboard, Woody!

:post1:

Glad to have you on the forums. I've just moved your post over to General Discussion, where it more appropriately belongs. Hopefully the member you seek will be along shortly to assist.

Kev

nice to see you here.

Love your product. I am well stocked with your "surface details" and will be adding some access, fuel hatches soon.  I got a set for 1:48 and need to acquire a few 1:32 sets.

Good to see you here Woody. The photographs aren't mine but if you're after any specific pictures or details there's a Wildcat in the Fleet Air Arm museum just 20 minutes from me, happy to pop down with my camera!

Max

Good to see you here Woody. The photographs aren't mine but if you're after any specific pictures or details there's a Wildcat in the Fleet Air Arm museum just 20 minutes from me, happy to pop down with my camera!

Max

That would be great if I can't find Nathan Suresh but the post I was referring to was made in 2006 so we'll have to wait and see.