Augusta Masters

RLWP

Dunno. We get to see the last five pairs and a lot more

Spieth may still steal this. Reed needs to play a par game carefully, Spieth is on fire

Richard

Augusta is a beautiful course and it's pretty tough! It amazes me how they cut the grass on the greens with all the uneven surfaces, without a mower scar/scuff mark.

Glad to see Patrick Reed take the Green jacket, he's been playing pretty good lately. I did think Rory was going to give him a run. Jordan made a good run, but it seems when he makes a bad shot he can't shake it off.

It was said that with Tiger Woods on the roster ticket prices went from 3k to 9k (4 day pass).....that's a lot of money to watch someone play even par golf.... :hmmm:

Dan

Edited by Daniel460

Saw some really good golf and some not so good golf.  Glad to see Jordan laugh at himself on the 12th on Sunday after safely clearing the water in front of the green just like Tiger did on Saturday after his missteps there Thursday and Friday.  Sorry to see Rory muddle his way through the round after the promising start and missing his opportunity, until next spring, to win the career Grand Slam.  Sorry to see Jordan miss his putt on 18 to take the lowest 18 hold record in the final round.  Nice to see Hoffman's ace on the 16th.  Ugly to see what Finau did to his ankle while hamming it up after his hole-in-one during that contest.  Reed was lucky that his second shot on 13 didn't roll back into Rae's Creek.  Fowler made a good charge.  Like him or loathe him, it was nice to see Tiger back at The Masters.  A win or tournament for the ages?  Not in my opinion but some good golf nonetheless.

When I had the opportunity to play Harbour Town (no Augusta National, that's for sure) a couple of years ago, it gave you a very good insight into playing a PGA course.  I used to say, "How can you miss a short putt like that?!"  Now I know how they can miss a putt like that.  Gives you a great insight into how good those guys, and the women on the LPGA Tour, really are.

Edited by ax365