WNW W.12 '1407'

karimb

Guest Peterpools

Karim My Friend

Simply superb work .. another Gem to admire. I'm not a weathering guy except for some streaking and a bit of grime. If I could emulate your style, I surely would give it a go

Nothing more to say other then you continuously raise the bar.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Peter

Karim,

Vibrant and flawless as usual! I love every photo. Also, your Sony camera is amazing. Zeiss lens, 1†sensor, yet fits in a pocket! I have the RX10 and love it.

Cheers, Tom

Tom

thanks for taking the time to leave a kind comment!

The camera was a real revelation is comparison to the usual iphone 7/X photos but i am kind of finding some limitations to it lately mainly in the closeup photos. Considering i can't really go macro on it i am thinking of getting another cam to augment the RX10 but that will be for some other day when i have saved enough funds for that lol!

Thanks again!

Magnificent!

Your paint finish on the lower wings makes the wing look translucent (if that's the right word). What I mean is, it just looks real.

Don

Thanks for dropping by and leaving a word. Thanks for the kind comments, i tried to make the bottom wing look kind of translucent and i am glad it does give out the impression. Took a crapton of work but the results sure improve the overall look of the wings!

Gurgling in stupefaction and disbelief.

The patented Bibi miniaturization laser beam ray has been employed once again. I just don't understand where you find such perfect original specimens to zap with the giant later beam.

Stunning as usual, Brother!

Brother Ernie!

you always make me laugh lol!

thanks for being so kind!

Perfection in plastic. The finish is flavourful yet restrained. Thank You for sharing Karim.

Cheers

Martin

Martin

thanks for the kind comment and for stopping by!

What a work of art!   Amazing!

I have one of these......inspiring stuff!

Tim W.

Tim

thanks for the kind comments!

The kit is sure enjoyable to build and the weird (as most of ww1 aircraft look) shape is definitely a highlight. the kit is flawless and i can tell you you'll really enjoy building it!

Beautiful work, I am attempting version A right now but hit a problem, thread started else were.

look forward to more builds

Andy

Andy thanks for stopping by!

Michael S. built an A version and it is absolutely jaw dropping. it is posted here on the forums in the ready for inspection section. May i ask where the snag is?

thanks again for leaving such a kind comment!

Karim My Friend

Simply superb work .. another Gem to admire. I'm not a weathering guy except for some streaking and a bit of grime. If I could emulate your style, I surely would give it a go

Nothing more to say other then you continuously raise the bar.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Peter

Peter my friend!

Thanks for stopping by!

weathering wise i don't really have a plan things kind of fall together. If you have a good base and weather the paint well then you can always experiment and worse case you clean off the weathering with whatever medium does it for oils or claywashes or stuff like that!

thanks as always for the kindness and the encouragement!