Sign in to follow this  
Monty Python

Oh dear, what have I done?

Does she have to find out???

Dishonesty is the best policy.

It never works for me.

Tried that and lost big style. Found out that it's hard to hide a finished Tamiya 1/32 F-15C.

Tried that and lost big style. Found out that it's hard to hide a finished Tamiya 1/32 F-15C.

Then there will certainly be no hiding this monster!

I also agree that this is what you deserve for your dalliance with that ******* 1/72 scale. There lies your problem. It's a gateway scale!

..... There's also that fallback position of: Act surprised. Show concern. Deny! Deny! Deny!

Mike ,I see you STILL think like A Cop.

:thumbsup:

:yahoo:

Do I need to read your RIGHTS now?

:wicked:

Edited by MARU5137

Monty Python.... you could say "ah Geez!! I must have pre-ordered that years ago... simply ages ago. And it's ONLY just come "..

And then grovel on your knees and DO everything she asks..just nod and say "yes dear " all the time!

Or simply take your bedding to the dog house NOW.... :evil_laugh:

As a matter of interest did they quote you a price for the Lanc???

You don't seem to be learning from this example. Ask questions like that and you too are going to end up with your name on a list and also be scratching about for an excuse

Actually all you need to do is when it comes in ask the hobby shop guys if they could knock off $5 and then buy it. When you go home with it and she gets mad tell her you got it on 'SALE' and it was a good bargain. The word 'SALE' will short circuit a woman's brain and after about 6 hours when she regains her composure and motor skills then all went will be well. Simple!

Tell her you've had an affair, when she leaves to go to her mums for a couple of days bring the lanc home. You going to be in the **** anyway so you'll end up paying in favours grovelling etc which was going to happen anyway.

Can you tell I've never done this!

Steve.

My wife's hobby is thoroughbred race horses. She has never complained about me buying a model kit in her life!!!! And I've never complained about her buying another horse!!! At least she makes money on her horses (sometimes!!!). 

Simply let her know, when the time comes and she's upset, that she's overreacting and she'll calm right down immediately.

Tell her you'll take her for a ride in it when it's finished. :popcorn: