MiG-29 goodies from Zactomodels

Zactoman

Wow, that's a big order! I'll warn you that I'm currently about a week behind and trying hard to catch up. I'm fighting a nasty cold so that isn't helping...

About a month ago I ordered and received a different plastic that I am going to experiment with for the A-7 (and Su-27) canopy. I've just been too busy to play with it yet and currently have too much on my plate. In time I'll give it a try. Fingers crossed.

Very cool ! I cross my fingers 360°. :)

No problem for the time it would take. I do have a lot of builds running and so many projects, so i'm really not in a hurry. ;)

Hope you beat that bad cold !

Edited by Zero77

Guest Smitty44

30263_1233177097.jpg

Why do they put flood lights in the intakes, so the birdies can see what's comin'?

Edited by Smitty44

It's a nightshot and it just so happens someone is doing an inspection, you can just make out feet at the bottom, but it's not strong as he would of moved while the camera shutter was open.

(I removed the beautiful pic showing the intakes. Don't want to post it too many times!)

If you're trying to tempt me into doing intakes it won't work! I have too much on my plate already...Thanks for posting the awesome pic though!

...sadly at double the price of the kit.

I wish I could charge less but I've got bills to pay...

Zactoghini_1_zps259oif1l.jpg

Trust me when I tell you that, sadly, I'm working my butt off and not making much of a profit.

Fortunately you don't have to buy the full set. You are free to pick the parts that you feel make the biggest improvements.

:beer:

Edited by Zactoman

Zacto resin parts are not the cheapest, but i was NEVER disappointed. Actually i think it's the best resin parts i've ever seen.

I wish I had stocked up on the A-7 sets.  I could have eBay'd them all and retired by now!!  I've been offered stupid crazy money for my remaining set, but I gotta build that USAF version too!  See my avatar for my first set I used.

If you're trying to tempt me into doing intakes it won't work! I have too much on my plate already...Thanks for posting the awesome pic though!

I wish I could charge less but I've got bills to pay...

Trust me when I tell you that, sadly, I'm working my butt off and not making much of a profit.

Fortunately you don't have to buy the full set. You are free to pick the parts that you feel make the biggest improvements.

:beer:

Not having a dig at you, I understand 100%, heck, lets be honest. ALL am parts are quite expensive.

I wish I had stocked up on the A-7 sets.  I could have eBay'd them all and retired by now!!  I've been offered stupid crazy money for my remaining set, but I gotta build that USAF version too!  See my avatar for my first set I used.

I wish i had only bought some !

I have two kits in my stash, all inner details resin available, but i only miss the Zacto canopy and intake corrections....

• 2 months later...