Copper State Models 1/32 Nieuport N. 17

Kagemusha

2 hours ago, Bill Cross said:

Settle down. Gents, some folks get nervous ordering from overseas. See that all the time on Armorama where people say "Am I safe ordering from Luckymodel."

I'm not crazy about the 5% surcharge for using the only secure method for ordering, I believe merchants should build that into their pricing.

The 5% is reasonable as they are covering their Paypal/credit card fees. Since a lot of Europe uses straight bank exchanges, which is really expensive to us in the US for some reason, I can see why they don't add the fees directly into their pricing. I have ordered from all over the world, and with the exception of France for some reason, I haven't had hardly a problem.

I've had bad experience with their one of their decal sets, yes, but great experience with the customer service as I mentioned before.  They replaced the set quickly and with no questions.  I've place two different order through them, I use PayPal and have not had any problems.  Kicking myself in the arse for not spending the time at their table, which was RIGHT NEXT TO Airscales.  Crap!!

Hannants have a 10% pre-order discount which must help... no idea what their postage to the US of A is...

Also, I suspect that if you order direct from CSM using VISA you are protected by their guarantees...?

Matt 

2 minutes ago, CANicoll said:

I've had bad experience with their one of their decal sets, yes, but great experience with the customer service as I mentioned before.  They replaced the set quickly and with no questions.  I've place two different order through them, I use PayPal and have not had any problems.  Kicking myself in the arse for not spending the time at their table, which was RIGHT NEXT TO Airscales.  Crap!!

Did they have any available at their stand? Build-ups?

Ray:  I was talking to Airscale with phartycroc about their new HK Lanc IP, and the guys there were working on SOMETHING, but I didn't see a build Nieuport or that would have caught my eye.  Not sure if they had it with them or not, which would seem like  huge 'miss' if it was not there.  But none of the guys I talked to (a few dozen anyway) said anything about it. 

Of course, the 'big news' (pardon the pun) was the 1/24 HellCat from Airfix and the two 1/32 Lancasters from HK and WNW.

Chris

Edgar from Copper State Models has just joined the site, and will be posting shortly.

Kev

Damn, Kevin you managed to get here faster than me, thank you)

Good evening, Gentlemen,

Glad that our 1/32 project got your attention, 9 pages and so many questions) 

First of all, we have no 5% starting from 2014, and I hope this is a great news, so you do not need to worry that we are charging some extras, this is not the case. I even fixed that info at our website

For 1/32 Nieuport kits, the price tag is 62 EUR for none-EU clients (meaning no VAT is applied) and 75.02 for EU clients (as we need to add VAT).

As for Scale Models World 2018 - Nieuports were available at out stand, sorry that some of you missed it, here are few shots from our stand.

108e50.jpg
d2cdcd.jpg

Edited by Edgar