Yak 9 M/T Silver wings 1/32

Zero77

Dear Friends and Customers, 

The time is up, let's spread the news! The 1:32 Yak-9 M/T is official now! Out next Silver Limited Edition series kit is about to be released.
What's in the box?

- 99 resin parts
- 70 photo-etched elements
- 4 film parts
- hand-drawn box art
- metal gun barrels
- more photo-etched elements
- A4 poster
- historical and museum photos of the aircraft
- scale resin figure of a Soviet fighter pilot
- seven marking schemes:
 1. Yak-9T code no.14, Fighter Regiment Normandie (Régiment de chasse Normandie) (1 отдельный ИАП "Нормандия"), pilot Marcel Lefèvre, Toula, March 1944.
 2. Yak-9T code no.60, Fighter Regiment Normandie (Régiment de chasse Normandie) (1 отдельный ИАП "Нормандия"), pilot  René Challe, Doubrovka, June 1944.
 3. Yak 9T code no.04, 4. Fighter Regiment (4 ИАП - Истребительный Aвиационный Полк), Pilot I.N. Stepanenko (И.Н. Степаненко), autumn1944 г. Order of the Red Banner on the nose.
 4. Yak 9T code no.48, 812. Fighter Regiment (812 ИАП - Истребительный Aвиационный Полк), Pilot M.A. Mashenkin (A.M. Машенкин), September 1943.
 5. Yak 9T code no.38, 728. Fighter Regiment (728 ИАП), Pilot A.I. Vybornov (A. И. Выборнов), Poland, September 1944.
 6. Yak 9T code no.10, 845. Fighter Regiment (845 ИАП), Pilot  Sowovyev (Соловьeв), April 1945.
 7. Jak-9M code no.304, 1st Fighter Regiment “Citi of Warsaw” (1 PLM “Warszawa”), probably belonged to the 3rd squadron, end of 1945.

When will the kit become available for purchase? 
We are working at the maximum speed but still we need extra few weeks to polish final details and prepare a smooth release. Thus we have to move Yakovlev's release date to the end of October. We hope that upon opening the box, you will understand why this additional time was needed.

How to purchase the kit? 
Look for it at your favorite shop (or drop us an email if it's not there) or contact us directly at silverwings@silverwings.pl. All pre-orders for this kit received and pre-paid by October 20th noon - will be be discounted by 15%. Unlike our standard releases, the kit will be available in a limited number. This kit will cost around 125 EUR (depending on the currency rate) w/o shipping cost and applicable fee rates in respective countries.

Simon and the Silver Wings Team

Tn-jak-9t-red-04-4-iap-stepanenko.jpg

Tn-jak-9t-white-10-845-iap-sowovyev.jpg

Tn-jak-9t-white-14-normandie-niemen-lefe

Tn-jak-9t-white-38-728-iap-vybornov.jpg

Tn-jak-9t-white-48-mashenkin.jpg

Tn-jak-9t-white-60-normandie-niemen-chal

Tn-jak-9m-white-304-1-plm-polish-af.jpg

This makes a couple of us.  Pre-ordered my Yak -9 and I’m thinking I need the Re 2000 too.   I can save on shipping costs.   

What a sweet looking model and I really like the decal options included.  Well done Silver Wings.  A.k.a Simon!

kind regards

Troy 

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, coogrfan said:

Anyone received an invoice for their pre-order yet?

Not sure what specifically you mean, but as soon as the order is confirmed, one receives payment details to finalize the purchase. Please let me know if I can be of some help. 

Simon

4 hours ago, Silver Wings said:

Not sure what specifically you mean, but as soon as the order is confirmed, one receives payment details to finalize the purchase. Please let me know if I can be of some help. 

Simon

Uh-oh. I didn't receive an email, guess I'll try again.